Each frame material has advantages. It’s time to pick the best one for you.
- Vinyl – See why vinyl has proven over time to be a quality frame material for windows and doors. Learn More >
- Fiberglass – Learn why fiberglass is highly regarded for its durability and strength. Learn More >
- Wood – Discover why wood has traditionally been used for window and door frames. Learn More >
- Aluminum – See how aluminum can be more than cost-effective—it can be a striking design element. Learn More >
- Composite – Find out about blends of wood and plastic resins and other composites making their way into the market. Learn More >
- Compare Materials – See our material comparison chart to view the differences side-by-side. Learn More >